New Group HSLI Purchase Offer for Hospital and Academic Libraries for R2 Digital Library
22% discount off one R2 Digital Library order placed August 1st through September 30th, 2014. Place your order at www.r2library.com during your R2 Trial.
Developed by Rittenhouse Book Distributors, the R2 Digital Library is a web-based eBook platform offering fully-integrated and searchable medical, nursing, and allied health source eBook content from 60 key health science publishers. Content is available from publishers such as Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Elsevier, Delmar Cengage Learning, The American Academy of Pediatrics, FA Davis and many more.
R2 Digital Library includes features like customized saved searches, images, references and bookmarks, A–Z Drug Index, and an A–Z Topic Index. eBook content may be browsed by category, discipline, or title, and users can perform searches across the entire platform, finding information on a topic in just two clicks.
Libraries will place their orders for R2 content direct with Rittenhouse, with an included 10% HSLI member discount. Annual maintenance fee is waived for the first year. Starting in year two, the $1,200 maintenance fee will be reduced substantially to $400. Free, 30-day trials and online demonstrations of R2 Library are available. Note a 22% discount will be applied towards your first purchase until September 30th.
Email email@example.com. Note: Making R2 ebook purchases during the trial period will immediately convert your library to an official R2 customer.
Other Service Details
- 5,000 resources available from 60 STM publishers on the platform
- eBooks are purchased individually; no bundled purchases are required
- All eBooks are purchased for the life of the edition – no annual subscription fee
- Mediated Patron Driven Acquisition Model Available
- When new editions are available, old editions are archived and the new edition can be purchased
- One copy, one user purchase model. Purchase only as many copies as you need.
- No maintenance fee during your first year of access. HSLI discount applies in subsequent years
- Learn more at R2’s FAQ page
To Order or See Demonstration:
To get started with the R2 Digital Library, contact Connie Aschinger at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-345-6425 ext 338.